Friday, January 14, 2011

let's Cha.


There’s a sea of events coming around the bend, but I’d like to highlight one in particular that’s quickly approaching. On January 30th, def Jam poet Paul Mabon, Matt Sedillo, and I will be headlining for David A. Romero Presents... A Night of Poetry at Cha & Cafe. Matt Sedillo and David Romero are not only some of my funniest, most ridiculous guys I know, they are also some of the most incredible, passionate poets I know. Featuring at one of David’s events is a privilege, as is spitting alongside David and Matt at any given day. Paul Mabon is also a highly esteemed and very experienced artist, and featuring with this incredible def Jam poet is an honor, truly. I’m pretty excited. I’m doing four pieces, three which are fairly new. The flyer’s attached if you’d like to stop by : )

No comments:

Post a Comment